The school nurse provides health services to students and employees of North Florida Christian School. Student safety is our primary concern!
- We administer physician prescribed and over the counter medication (with parental signature permission) during school hours.
- We provide care for the students with special health care concerns through conferences and parent direction.
- We perform scoliosis screening and referral all for 6th grade students (with parental permission).
- We promote a healthy school environment for our students and employees.
- We serve as a liaison between students, parents, teachers, administrators and health care provider.